Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome Elsie!

Call off the search, I am still alive!!  LOL!  I know I have been missing for a few months but I have a good reason . . .  Elsie was born!  She was 9lbs 15ozs and I had her without any drugs (that's right, don't mess with me).

She was born November 24th and I have been thrown into a spiral of baby and holiday craziness!  I am hoping to start collecting coupons this Sunday and weeding through my coupon binder. I have been getting samples but I fear I would have to do a 3 hr video to cover it all. So my plan is to just start fresh next week (maybe a few highlights of some stuff I have gotten).  If any of you couponing/sampling mamas out there have any advice on how you juggle it all please LET ME KNOW! 


3 comments:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is' an amazing 'article . i wish you're fun with my comment,maybe this blog will be a big blog someday i hope.thank you .

    ReplyDelete